Pacifier chain with name
❤ lovingly handmade
❤ practical helper in everyday life and
❤ sugar-sweet accessory
❤ ideal gift, for example for birth or baptism
❤excellent quality and safety (all products comply with DIN EN 12586,
(standard for pacifier holders)
❤loving production and consideration of extra wishes
❤ Pacifier chain with your desired name
- max. 8 letters are possible
- please request longer names before purchasing
- only German alphabet without umlauts or special characters
- depending on the length of the name, the composition of the pearls varies
Double names are unfortunately not possible with pacifier chains, please
choose only one name or a short form! With double names there is otherwise also
the possibility to make a pacifier chain with a double strand (for an extra
❤ Order now
Silicone rings for handleless pacifiers can be ordered separately in my shop.
This helps if you use pacifiers such as e.B. from MAM ( front without ring ),
so you can attach the chain very easily.
❤ Materials used - only the best for the little ones
- the chains are manufactured according to the European standard EN 12586
- the materials are saliva and sweat resistant according to DIN EN 71-3
- the paints and varnishes are harmless
- the cord complies with eco-standards and is extremely tear-resistant
- the prescribed maximum length (measured from clip) is 22 cm
The use and stress can lead to ink abrasion and wear of the prints and
varnishes. Unfortunately, this does not fail, but is not a reason for
complaint. The mere contact with saliva usually does not lead to any detachment
or wear of the paint. However, saliva contact in combination with mechanical
influences (such as chewing, biting or sucking) can lead to wear. This type of
wear and tear is also not a reason for complaint and does not constitute a
right of exchange or return. Due to the harmlessness of the materials, there is
no danger to the child at any time.
The wooden beads used have been painted with water-based varnishes, i.e. paint
abrasion can occur over time depending on the stress. PAINT ABRASION IS NOT A
REASON FOR COMPLAINT!
❤ For the safety of the child
- Check the pacifier chain/bite ring before each use. Throw it away
immediately at the first sign of damage or defects!
-Never extend the pacifier holder.
-Never attach the pacifier holder to cords, ribbons, straps or loose parts of
clothing. Your child can strangle himself with it.
-Do not bring the pacifier chain to bed, playpen or cradle.
-Do not let children play with it unsupervised.