This is gentle and soothing baby butter for the most delicate skin. 100%
natural and pure.
Apply a small amount gently to the diaper area after each change or affected
area as often as needed. This is also great for chapped lips, rough elbows,
heels, cheeks and cradle cap.
Luxurious Chamomile essential oil is used for this precious baby balm.
Naturally soothing, Chamomile essential oil is traditionally used to soothe
anxiety, promote sleep and fight insomnia.
Mandarin essential oil is mild and similar to lavender's calming and
relaxation effects. It is said to have mile sedative and anti-anxiety properties
All of my products are made using the highest, best quality ingredients and
are luxurious to use.
For freshness use within 6 months after initial opening.
Ingredients: Apricot kernel oil, *Chamomile & *Calendular infused *safflower
oil, Beeswax, Organic extra virgin coconut oil, Zinc oxide, Non gmo vitamin e,
Chamomile essential oil, *Mandarin essential oil. *Certified organic.
1. Please stop using immediately if you notice that you have skin reactions -
like irritation, swelling, rashes, itchiness, or allergies.
2. Please stop using too If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed
to direct sunlight after using the product.
3. This product contains essential oils blend. If you are pregnant or nursing,
or have an epileptic disorder, please consult a doctor before using. It is also
always a good idea to do a small patch test of any new product before using.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Handling and storing the product
1. Keep the product closed after using it.
2. Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. Please consult a
doctor If ingested
3. Keep out of direct sunlight. Avoid extremely high and low temperatures.
INGYIN FLOWERS Products are not affiliated with the FDA food and drug
association. They are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
diseases or other serious medical conditions.